This was a genealogy day interrupted by a doctor's visit. The skin doctor found a basal cell on my nose so biopsied it. Also froze bits on my head. Routine stuff, but now i'll have spots for a week.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, picked her up and home by 9:10 a.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1896 Boulder, Colorado City Directory Entry for D.J. Carringer posted, then worked in MyHeritage finding tree data and adding it to the RootsMagic tree.
* Left at 10:15 a.m. for the doctor, and home by 11:40 a.m.
* Read, answered email, and took a nap. Had lunch.
* Online at 1 p.m. to read, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 16 October 2018.
* Answered email, and checked Twitter and Facebook. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 4:30 p.m. to watch baseball, fixed dinner, we ate, and watched more baseball. I read the paper, then my book. Washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the Wordless Wednesday post. Went back to watch baseball.
* Came in at 8:30 p.m. to TreeShare 36 profiles, about 100 more to do. Matched profiles to Family Tree and added some data to RootsMagic. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.
Post a Comment