The days just fly by here in the Genea-Cave - I'm just trying to keep up with everything and advance the genea-ball to improve my research. I didn't journal last night because the football game ended at 11 p.m.
1) Saturday, 22 September:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m. Noted that Surname Saturday -- KING (England to colonial New England) posted.
* Got the laptop and flash drive, and off to the temporary FHC in Allied Gardens for my SDGS RootsMagic User's Group meeting at 10:30 and then the SDGS DNA group at 12 noon. In between I managed to get some records from digital microfilm for a friend.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - What Is Your Earliest Memory? posted. Took a nap.
* Online at 4 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, write the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts, and checked Facebook and Twitter.
* Went in at 5:30 for dinner and watched TV news. Then the Padres game came on, and at 7:30 p.m. the Aztecs game came on. Padres lost to Dodgers, but SDSU beat Eastern Illinois in overtime 23-20. Finished my Sandford novel.
* Read email and blogs, and went to bed. Genealogy this day was 6.0 hours.
2) Sunday, 23 September:
* Read email and blogs, noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 16 to 22 September 2018 and Added or Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 16 to 22 September 2018 posted.
* Went to church at 9:40 a.m. and home by 11:20 a.m. Read email and blogs, then transcribed a deed and wrote the Amanuensis post.
* Went in at 1 p.m. to eat lunch, read the paper, then watched the Chargers game. Linda watched the Padres game. They both lost. Padres lost to Dodgers 143-0, and now 62-94 on the season. Chargers lost 35-23 to Rams and are 1-2 on the season.
* Online at 4:30 p.m. to read, note that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 16 to 22 September 2018 posted. Answered some email.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, watched TV news, and went out front to water and trim the rose bushes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then resolved 133 Ancestry Hints in the project tree, and TreeShared that tree. Made narrative reports to print out and give to the family. Then resolved over 300 Hints in the big tree. Whew!
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy this day was 5.5 hours.
Post a Comment