This was grandson Charlie's birthday and we tried to call him but the calls went to the answering machine. Tomorrow! The days just fly by! I didn't sleep well again last night and had a headache and was tired all day.
* Dropped Linda off, tried to put air in the tire and the machine failed, home to read, picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, noted that 1954 Bass Lake Vacation Postcard #2 - Post 532 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, and got the laptop set up for the Research Group meeting. Rested my eyes for a half hour but didn't sleep. Crap. Had lunch.
* Left at 11:20 a.m. for the library, got the projector and laptop set up and the folks came and we had a two hour meeting. We had 13 and a lively discussion about many subjects.
* Afterwards, I took the car to Courtney Tire in Chula Vista and they removed the offending screw and patched the tire. Cost? $0.00. Nice folks - it's there policy to fix tires so that you will buy new ones there. I will.
* Home by 3 p.m. to read, then wrote AncestryDNA Updates Ethnicity Estimates for Everybody, But ...My Wish List and Two MyHeritageDNA Upload Announcements.
* Went in at 4:15 to watch the Padres game, read the paper, take a recliner nap, and eat dinner, then washed dishes. Padres beat Mariners 5-4, so won 5 of 8 on the road trip, and are now 59-88 on the season.
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Twitter and Facebook, write the Treasure Chest post, TreeShare 53 profiles in the big tree, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.
Post a Comment