This was an all genealogy day and even got some research in. all work and no play is ... boring! Listened to the Kavanaugh hearings all day.
* Dropped Linda off at 7:30, home to read, picked her up at 9, and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Noted that 1731 Marriage of Joseph Ladd and Lydia Gray in Little Compton, R.I. - Post 431 for Treasure Chest Thursday posted, and added to the Best Of post.
* Worked on the Cox report. Tried it in RM, LFT and FTM16. Each has extraneous data problems. Finally did it in RM, saved it to a Word document, and edited it there. Now I need to print it. Took almost three hours.
* Had lunch, then wrote Seavers in the News -- Talcott W. Seaver Dies in 1959 in California. Tried to nap but couldn't. Added data to the database from the newspaper articles.
* Wrote up some notes for Saturday. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Started on the 52 Ancestors data, and found the William Ladd will. Captured it and saved it.
* Went in at 5 p.m. for dinner, then watched TV news, read the paper, and washed dishes. Met the new neighbors.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then wrote the 52 Ancestors post. Answered email, added to the Best Of post. Treeshared 110 on the big tree, still have about 70 to do.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Post a Comment