This was a stay-at-home genealogy day, but with an evening Padres game to restrict research time.
* Dropped Linda at the Y at 7:40 a.m., then home to read email and blogs, and picked her up at 9:05, and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:45 a.m.
* Noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1930 Voter Register for Abbie A. Smith in San Diego, California posted, and added to the Best Of post.
* Searched for GenealogyBank obituaries for 2018 for Seaver folks and found 28 matches. Added several to the RootsMagic database, and added some family members too. Searched for vital records and added them and sources for many of them.
* Wrote Ancestry.com Recently Added New York State Birth Index, 1881-1942 and then took my nap.
* Had lunch, and online at 12:30 p.m. to read, then worked on the Genealogy News Bytes - 7 August 2018 post.
* Added over 30 photos to the Conferences presentation - most from past Jamborees to show the breadth and fun of the conference. Still need to add RootsTech to the presentation.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then added two more obituaries from GenealogyBank to the database.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to fix and eat dinner, watch the Padres game, wash dishes, water the front plants, read the paper, and finish my Kellerman novel. Started the Vince Flynn novel. Padres came back to beat Brewers 11-5, so now 45-70 on the season, and won two in a row and 3 of 5 in August.
* Online at 8:30 to read, add to the Best Of post, write two posts for Wednesday, check Facebook, and write this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.