This was an all genealogy day because the Padres had an off day. It was beautiful today - high about 80, low about 70, and cooler tonight.
* Dropped Linda off, read email and blogs, picked her up and home at 9 a.m. No Mondays With Myrt today.
* Added to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 442: 1844 Land Deed of David Auble in Sussex County, New Jersey posted.
* Started planning my DNA talk - watched about 10 DNA webinars to get ideas, mostly on FamilyTreeWebinars and YouTube, also looked through the ISOGG wiki. Time flew by, no nap.
* Had lunch, and wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 20 August 2018.
* Worked a bit in Family Tree using RootsMagic, matching profiles and adding data both ways. Worked in Twitter and Facebook too. Found that someone had conflated two Asa Seaver guys and deleted one wife and put all 18 kids in one family. Fixed it, but it took awhile.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV, read the paper, wash dishes, and water the front plants.
* Online at 7 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest post, then TreeShared the project tree and the big tree, so I'm completely up to date! Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook groups, talked to Lori on the phone, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.