I slept very poorly last night, 5 hours total in 3 episodes. Too much worrying about the CVGS project presentation, I fear. That affected the rest of the day.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, printed off RootsMagic emails, picked Linda up, home by 9:15 a.m. Noted that Surname Saturday -- RICHARDSON (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted and added to the Best Of post.
* Left at 9:30 a.m. for the FamilySearch Library in Mission Valley, which closed this afternoon for remodeling. Got there by 9:50, and started my RM class at 10:30. Finished at 12:15 and fused the computers to find several digital images of English parish records. Home by 1:15 p.m.
* Had lunch, was exhausted so tried to nap but refluxed and got up. Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - How Many Generations Did Your Parents or Grandparents Know? posted, and wrote the Ancestry and FS posts. Tried to nap again - nope!
* Worked a bit online for the CVGS project tree and added some events and sources for one family. Checked WebHints for several other families. Answered emails.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to fix dinner, watched TV, we ate, and then watched the Padres game. Read the paper, finished by Arnold book, washed dishes. Padres lost 9-4 to Snakes, so now 42-65 on the season. Bleak!
* Online at 9 p.m. to work some more on the project tree, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.
Post a Comment