I woke up too early and felt crummy all day with a headache and tummy upset until after dinner. It didn't help that I had two breakfasts, I guess. Padres game was rained out which opened more research time for me.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to put the laundry in the dryer, and off to Marie Callenders for the CVPC Mens group breakfast. I forgot and had a bowl of cereal at home before, so had only scrambled eggs at MCs. Picked Linda up at 9:45 a.m. and we went to the grocery store, and home by 10:20 a.m.
* Noted that Surname Saturday - BACON (England to colonial New England) posted, added to the Best Of post and rested for an hour. Still crummy.
* Had some lunch, then wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- The Ancestor You Most Admire and wrote the FamilySearch and Ancestry posts. Tried to nap again in the recliner without success.
* Online at 2 p.m. to read, then searched Google Books, Internet Archive, HathiTrust and FamilySearch Books for Garrett and Knowles people in the project tree, without success. Tried to nap again without success.
* Worked in the big tree for awhile randomly looking for WebHints and adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, and wash dished. Jerry came and gave me an estimate for the yard, and he started around 7 p.m. Took a short walk.
* Answered email, read blogs, and worked in the big tree some more, adding content and sources from WebHints and Suggested Hints. Noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 15 to 21 July 2018 posted.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.