Well, July is over, here comes August. My deadlines are getting closer. Where's my whip to get Randy rolling on things?
1) Monday, 30 July:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and home by 9 a.m.
* Struggled to get into Mondays With Myrt, Zoom wouldn't connect. I got in on my laptop but couldn't mute my mic, and when I went back to the desktop it had worked. So good. Missed the first half hour.
* Noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post #439: 1687 Will of Daniel Morse (1611-1688) of Sherborn, Massachusetts and AncestryDNA Statistics Update - July 2018 posted. Took my nap.
* Had lunch, watched two webinars, then wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 30 July 2018. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Wrote a post for Tuesday.
* We left at 5 p.m. for dinner at Lolita's, since we had no meat at home. Then we went to the grocery store and home by 6:30 p.m. Added to the Best Of post and added some sources to several profiles.
* Watched the Padres game, read the paper, and finished my Patterson book. Padres lost 5-3 in 12 innings to Giants, so now 42-67, lost 6 straight.
* Didn't journal, since game over at 11:15 p.m. Genealogy on Monday was 7.0 hours.
2) Tuesday, 31 July:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m. Noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1924 Voter Register for Abbie A. Smith in San Diego, California posted, wrote "Pirates of the Pedigree" Virtual Conference on 15-20 October 2018 and set it for later, and wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 31 July 2018 and set it for the afternoon, planning to update it later.
* Took my nap. Up at 10:50 a.m. to get ready to go to the Padres game. We left at 11 a.m., had lunch at In 'n' Out, took the trolley at 24th Street and were in our seats by 12:30. It was hot and sunny. Bought the extra tickets for our next game. Got our ice cream eaten before it melted. Tried to sit or stand in the shade all afternoon, and succeeded. Padres lost 3-2 to Giants in 10 innings. So now 42-68 and lost 7 straight.
* Took the trolley to 24th, then drove to Marie Callenders for dinner, and home by 6:15 p.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, edited the News post, then wrote the Wordless Wednesday post, and worked on WebHints for my Carringer cousins, adding content and sources for some of them. TreeShared the big tree, but there weren't many to do.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.
3) Here are the numbers from my RootsMagic database as of 31 July (with increases in the numbers from 30 June in parentheses):
* 50,436 persons (+ 137
* 20,378 families (+ 63)
* 163,351 events (+ 478)
* 5,232 Alternate Names (+ 112)
* 10,968 places (+ 79)
* 1,721 sources (+ 5)
* 95,263 citations (+ 507)
* 1,198 Multi-media Items (+ 8)
* 3,187 Multimedia links (- 11)
* 24,896 matched to FSFT (+ 465)
Pretty good progress there, even though I have been working on my CVGS project, plus the Padre games take several hours almost every day.
I'm up to 58.32% (+0.14%) for citations/events and 188.88% (+0.49%) for citations/persons.
Genea-Musings statistics for July (compared to stats for April)June):
* 83,232 page views (2,685 per day, Blogger Stats, - 770)
* 22,647 page views ( 731 per day, Statcounter, + 82)
* 17,666 sessions (570 per day, Statcounter, + 96)
* >2,000 readers on Feedly (+??)
* 3,521 readers via email (Feedburner) (+ 3)