This was a fairly full genealogy day, but the Padres game spoiled it.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, and home by 9 a.m. Got into Mondays With Myrt and contributed a bit. Added to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post #436: 1856 Deed of Henry A. White to Smith and Ellen Lewis in Killingly, Conn. posted.
* Took my nap, then ate lunch and wrote DNA Central Call For Speaker Presentation Proposals.
* Did the final edit, and printed off the CVGS newsletter masters and mail list, then off to the UPS Store to publish and mail to the mail list. Sent it to the email list.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to write Monday Genea-Pourri - 9 July 2018, then checked Twitter and Facebook. Answered email, added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news. Online at 6:20 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest post for Tuesday.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, read my book, take a walk, and do dishes. Padres lost to Dodgers 8-2 and it wasn't that close. So now 39-54 on the season.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.
Post a Comment