I slept poorly again last night, so was sleep deprived this morning. A two hour nap does wonders. It was a stay-at-home genealogy day, with no Padres game.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Noted that 1708 Birth Record for Rachel Allen in Dartmouth, Mass. - Post 418 for Treasure Chest Thursday posted, and wrote MyHeritage Launches New Filtering System for DNA Matches and set it for later. Added to the Best Of post, worked a bit on matching Family Tree, then took a nap.
* Had lunch, answered email, then wrote Seavers in the News - Genealogist Henry Gardner Seaver Dies in 1931. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Opened up the CVGS project tree, and added content from Family Tree and WebHints for one family. Then TreeShared the tree.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, watched TV news, read the paper and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, then worked on and wrote the 52 Ancestors post. Worked on the big tree matching profiles and sharing content with Family Tree, then TreeShared it too.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote thisp ost. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Post a Comment