This was more of a stay-at-home Thursday than I anticipated. I didn't getm uch done today even though there was no nap and no Padres game. The time flew by.
* It was misty this morning, and Linda didn't go to the Y. I read email and blogs, and noted that 1700 Birth Record of Abigail Thurston in Little Compton, R.I. - Post 413 for Treasure Chest Thursday posted.
* We left at 9 for Linda's hair appointment and were back by 9:40 a.m. Wrote Announcing "Unlock the Past in Seattle" Conference with Blaine Bettinger and Maurice Gleeson and set it for later. Added to the Best Of post.
* Worked for awhile in Geni.com adding notes to about 20 of my ancestors. I need to do more of this. I also need to figure out how to add families easily on Geni.
* Tried to nap, but gave up after 15 minutes. Had lunch, then lookerd for Seaver news items. Found several. Wrote Seavers in the News - Roland Burrage Dixon Death in 1934 in Boston and set it for later. Added him and his parents to the database, and solved the longstanding Lewis Seaver issue - he changed his name after his father died, and took his step-father's surname.
* Answered email and FS messages, and added more data to a Seaver family and updated it on Family Tree. also updated the Lewis Seaver family on Family Tree.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and worked a bit more in Family Tree and RootsMagic adding content and sources.
* Went in at 5:10 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV, read the paper, and do dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then worked on the 52 Ancestors post. Treeshared about 90 folks in the big tree. Answered email, and added to the Best Of post.
* Checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Post a Comment