One week from now Jamboree will be over! This was a fairly full genealogy Saturday for me.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and home by 9:15. Gathered my laptop and flash drive and left at 9:25 for the FamilySearch Library. Got there at 9:45 and it wasn't open. Huh? Other people came, one called the director and he got there to open up at 10:30, 30 minutes late.
* Got set up in the conference room with RootsMagic and we had our user group meeting. Only 6 attendees. Discussed different reports and merging duplicate people, and finding duplicate people in Ancestry Member Trees.
* I spent an hour using the FSL computers for English parish records I can't see at home. Downloaded a few records. None of what I found were the originals - either bishops transcripts or parish record transcripts for Redruth, Cornwall. Frustrating that! Ate my pretzels on the way home.
* Home by 1:30 p.m., added to the Best Of post, but sleepy, so napped in the recliner.
* Online at 3 p.m. to read, then wrote the FS and Ancestry posts. TreeShared the big tree, then did the project tree too. Noted that Surname Saturday -- LUMBERT (England to colonial New England) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Who Is Your Most Recent Unknown Ancestor (MRUA)? posted.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, watched TV, read the paper, and watered the front plants.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, then worked a bit in MyHeritage record matches - went through all of one database record matches adding content and sources to my big tree. Computer slowed down and wouldn't find websites for some reason.
* Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game. Finished the paper, and read my book. Padres beat Dodgers 7-5 so now 22-31 on the season. We need a winning streak!
* Online at 10:25 p.m. and computer still won't work, so rebooted. Checked stuff on my phone. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.