Two days in a row on the RJS show...can I keep it up? Didn't sleep well last night, tired all day.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1945 San Francisco City Directory for Lee S. Leland posted, added to the Best Of post, and was tired so rested my eyes for 30 minutes. Went and got new batteries for my car keys. Home by 11:15 a.m.
* Wrote MyHeritageDNA Provides Download of All DNA Match Shared Segments, Had lunch, and worked awhile in AncestryDNA matches. Answered email.
* Worked on Genealogy News Bytes - 27 March 2018 and checked Twitter and Facebook. Tried several times to doze off. Worked on adding more data to the George W. Seaver family, and updated FamilySearch Family Tree.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, watched TV news, read the paper, washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then wrote the Wordless Wednesday post, and resolved about 250 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the database.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment