Does anyone really care if I journal every night? I'm getting lazy. This was a nice day outside, a high of 70 with sun and clouds. It's gonna rain the rest of the week.
* Dropped Linda at the Y< home to read, picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1940 Draft Registration Record of Lee Severt Leland in San Francisco posted and wrote The Rest of the George W. Seaver Story - Part VIII: More Family Information.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and took a nap. Phone call from OASIS saying I have a class in two weeks. Now I have to prepare for that. Had lunch.
* Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 20 March 2018. Got the Intuit package out and tried to install TurboTax. It failed three times but finally worked. Three hours wasted, though. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner - we had corned beef and cabbage - was good. We forgot to start this early enough over the weekend. Watched TV news, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, then wrote the Wordless Wednesday post and worked through almost 200 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote thisp ost. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment