It was a full day in the genea-cave, no nap, and not much down time.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Online to add to the Best Of post, noted that 1856 Death Record of Simon Wade (1676-1856) of Killingly, Conn. --- Post 399 of Treasure Chest Thursday posted.
* Started a DNA spreadsheet for MyHeritage DNA matches. Got 10 folks filled in, and found some known common ancestors a bit further down the list. Cool.
* Wrote Guest Article: Going Beyond Ethnicity Estimates in DNA Testing, by Paul Woodbury (Legacy Tree Genealogists). Tried to nap, but up after 10 minutes, and had lunch.
* Worked in Ancestry DNA matches and answered emails. Searched for and wrote Seavers in the News -- George W. Seaver Disappears in 1899.
* Worked down the list of Family Tree changes, didn't add or modify anything. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, then wrote the 52 Ancestors post, added to the Best Of post, and worked in Ancestry Hints for an hour - resolved 115 of them adding content and sources to the database. More to TreeShare!
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Post a Comment