This was a stay-at-home genealogy day once we got home in the mid-morning.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, went to Marie Callender's for the Men's Bible study group and breakfast, then picked up Linda at 9:45 a.m. and home by 120 a.m.
* Noted that Surname Saturday -- LNU (Mary who married Thomas Flagg, England to colonial New England) posted, and added to the Best Of post. Answered email, and then took my nap.
* Online at 12:30 p.m. to read, then had lunch, and noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Two Truths and One Lie posted. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Worked on Helen's problem for about two hours.
* Wrote the Ancestry and FamlySearch posts, then worked in Seaver obituaries on GenealogyBank. Added about ten obituaries and quite a few Seaver children with birth dates.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV, read the paper, and washed dishes. Finished the laundry too.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to work more on GenealogyBank obituaries, adding notes to persons in the database and spouses and children when necessary.
* TreeShared about 110 persons (still have about 150 to do) - most of them the recent Seaver additions. Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.