Ah the Ides of January, better known as Martin Luther King's birthday. It was cooler today, but still nice out.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up at 8:45 and home by 8:55 a.m.
* Got into the green room for Mondays With Myrt, and contributed a bit on the Ancestry source and indexing debacle. This went until 11:05 here in the green room.
* Noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1764 Will of Thomas Boyden (1682-1770) of Wrentham, Mass. posted and wrote Family History Fanatics eConference - 19 January 2018 - Early Bird Discount Extended, then took my nap.
* Had lunch, online at 12:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and then wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 15 January 2018. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Worked a bit in FamilySearch Family Tree matching and updating profiles with RootsMagic.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to help with dinner, watch TV, eat, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest post, then worked in Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to the RootsMagic database.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. genealogy today was 9.0 hours.