12 more days until Christmas. I still have shopping to do. Linda does too.
* Dropped Linda off at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and went to the grocery store to get rolls for the CVGS luncheon. Home by 9:45 a.m.
* Noted that Photos from the 2013 SCGS Genealogy Jamboree - Part 3 -- Post 494 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, and added to the Best Of post. I took a short eyerest, not a nap.
* We left at 10:45 for the CVGS luncheon at the South library. Had about 30, several were sick. I ate a lot. We got home by 2 p.m.
* Read, then took a recliner nap. Online at 3:15 p.m. to read, then wrote "I Understand You Do Genealogy Research" and checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Worked on the Christmas letter printing - got the second page of the 55 I did yesterday, and printed off about 30 more of the first page, I'll do the second page tomorrow (the ink has to dry). Linda started labeling, stamping, and signing last night, and I folded the first batch of letters - we did about 40 cards tonight.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, put out the trash, and wash dishes. Online at 7 p.m. to read, write the Treasure Chest post, and work on the cards.
* TreeShared, then resolved about 200 Ancestry Hints off and on adding content and sources to the RootsMagic profiles.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.