The first day of winter...and we had our first measurable rain since like June last night. A whopping 0.03 of an inch. But it washed the car a bit!
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up at 9:30 a.m. and we went to Costco. Had a Polish dog and home by 10:40.
* Noted that 1702 Birth Record of Elizabeth Paine (1702-1772) of Eastham, Mass.. --- Post 395 of Treasure Chest Thursday posted, added to the Best Of post, and answered email.
* Wrote Seavers in the News - Rev. W.R. Seaver Returns Home to St. Joseph, Missouri post. couldn't find anything with Seaver and Christmas or Santa on GenealogyBank. Drat.
* Took a nap, and online at 1:40 p.m. to read, checked Twitter and Facebook, and worked on the 62 Ancestors profile. An easy one today. Worked some on FamilySearch Family Tree profiles for the Eastham folks, and also on the Roberts profiles. Got a hotel room for 12/25.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, and wash dishes. Online at 6:15 to read, then wrote the 52 Ancestors post. Noted that Blog Caroling - "Angels We Have Heard On High" posted.
* Went in at 7 p.m. to watch the Aztecs game with Gonzaga. Read my CJ Box book, almost done now. Aztecs won 72-70 over a ranked team, so now 8-3 on the season.
* Online at 9:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.
Post a Comment