Seven more days - I gotta look for my Christmas oriented posts.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and home by 9:10 a.m.
* Noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1775 Will of Samuel Haughton (1686-1778) of Eastham, Mass. posted and wrote Ancestry Member Trees, Indexing Rules, Cousin Bait, Source Citations and Me.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and worked a bit in RootsMagic and FamilySearch Family Tree in a Seaver line.
* Linda went out to lunch and shopping, so I took a nap, had lunch, and was online again at 1 p.m.
* Wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 18 December 2017 and added a Photo discovery to MyHeritage, and worked some more in FSFT and RootsMagic, adding content and sources.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and did more in FSFT and RM.
* Went in at 4:45 to have dinner, watched TV news , read the paper, and did the dishes.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, wrote the Treasure Chest post for Tuesday, and checked out the McKnew and Pickrell lines on Ancestry and FamilySearch. No one has added much to the FSFT on them.
* Added to the Best Of post, Treeshared the RootsMagic file (over 90 persons), checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment