It was an 81F day here, clear and sunny. Should be down in the 40s tonight. It's almost winter, and two weeks until Christmas. I keep reminding myself to shop. Only 20 more days until 2018.
* Dropped Linda off at the Y by 7:30, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and we were home by 9 a.m.
* Got onto Mondays With Myrt and didn't pontificate much - a bit on the fires, a bit on Tony's program, and that was it. Noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1749 Guardianship of Isaac Brown and John Brown in Eastham, Massachusetts posted. Took my nap.
* Had lunch, and online at 12:45 p.m. to print off the newsletter master and the labels. Added to the Best of post, and answered email. Wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 11 December 2017.
* Linda went with me to the UPS Store, but got her nails done down the mall. I finished up my CVGS newsletter printing and mailing, and had an ice cream cone at McDonalds while I waited.
* Home by 3 p.m. to read, then checked Twitter and Facebook, and worked on Lauretta's question. Got it done, and called her, she was happy. She'll be surprised by the package I'm sending.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest post for Tuesday, and did more shopping for Linda. Got her a couple of things on amazon, but the really pretty teal top eludes me. She does have a closet full of them. Maybe I'll just wrap one of them up... More packages for the kids and Linda came today.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
Post a Comment