This was a stay at home day for me...but I got no real research done - too lazy.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m. Online to note that 52 Ancestors - Week 205: #284 Samuel Horton (1686-1778) of Eastham, Massachusetts posted. Wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 15 December 2017 and set it for later.
* Added to the Best Of post, and worked in FamilySearch Family Tree sharing content with Horton folks in RootsMagic. Fixed Samuel's family.
* The solar guy came and I watched him for 30 minutes - everything looks OK. They took photos og all the appliances and then measured the roof. Took my nap, then had lunch.
* Online at 1 p.m. to read, then worked on the Genealogy News Bytes - 15 December 2017 post.
* Worked in FSFT on one of the Seaver lines matching folks with RootsMagic and adding content in both places. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Rested my eyes for 30 minutes and took headache meds. Answered email, and added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, then wrote the two Saturday posts. Checked Facebook again.
* TreeShared, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.
Post a Comment