Ah, another all-genealogy day, but with the usual interruptions for real life.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and home by 9:10 a.m.
* noted that 2013 NGS Conference Photos, Part 3 -- Post 490 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, and worked on and wrote Creating "We Remember" Memorials on Ancestry.com - FREE, Easy?
* Added to ther Best Of post, and took my nap.
* Up at 12:30 to eat lunch, then online to work on three CVGS blog posts. Worked a bit on the Bible Study stuff -even found the book I was missing in the Bible study bookcase, right where I put it but forgot where it was.
* Wrote "The Wreck of the Hesperus" by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow for the poetry challenge.
* Answered email, checked Twitter and Facebook, and added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:20 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, put out the trash, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:40 p.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest post, and worked in Ancestry Hints adding content and sources. Resolved over 220 Hints, but I don't use over half of them.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Post a Comment