Another day, some more research and writing and thinking. I didn't sleep well last night - woke up with a leg cramp at 3 a.m. I hate it when that happens.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and lbogs, picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1840 Marriage of Alexander Whittle and Rachel Morley in Bolton-le-Moors, Lancashire posted, then wrote And the RootsTech 2018 Registration Contest Winner Is ... Roger Moffat, and set it for later.
* Went in at 10:30 a.m. to take my nap, and slept 90 minutes.
* Up at noon to read, then ate lunch, and online to add to the Best Of post, answer email, and started work on the Genealogy News Bytes - 28 November 2017 post.
* Worked for over an hour in RootsMagic matching profiles with FamilySearch Family Tree profiles in a Seaver line, and adding content to both programs. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV, and read the paper, finished the laundry, then washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then wrote the Wordless Wednesday post, and searched for info about Ancestry criteria for indexing member trees. Didn't find much besides my two posts.
* Went in at 8 p.m. to watch Finding Your Roots. I missed some of it while helping Linda.
* Onlined at 9 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, TreeShare, check Facebook, and write this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment