These were fairly lazy genealogy days with lots of sports on TV and little real genealogy research.
1) Thursday, 23 November 2017:
* Didn't take Linda to the Y. Read email and blogs, noted that Happy Thanksgiving!! and I Am Thankful for... and added to the Best Of post. Answered email. Noted that 1714 Marriage Record of Samuel Horton and Hannah Atwood in Eastham, Mass. --- Post 391 of Treasure Chest Thursday posted.
* Wrote Seavers in the News -- True W. Seaver Dies in 1884 and went through some of the Photo Hints on my Ancestry tree - some had good information so I added the content and source to my database.
* Had lunch, no nap, and watched football. Chargers beat the Cowboys 28-6. Cool!
* We left at 5 p.m. for dinner at Cafe Lamaze. It was OK for me, Linda complained it wasn't hot enough. Home by 7 p.m.
* Online to write the 52 Ancestors post, then TreeShared. Added to the Best Of post, and answered email. Checked Facebook. Genealogy this day was 6.0 hours.
2) Friday, 24 November 2017:
* Dropped Linda off at 7:30, home to read, then picked Barbara up at 8:15 a.m. and took her to the train station in downtown San Diego. Picked up Linda at 9 a.m. and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Online to read, add to the Best Of post, note that 52 Ancestors - Week 202: #281 Mary (Pierce) Dill (1682-1713) of Medford, Massachusetts posted, wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 24 November 2017 and set it for later. Added to the Best Of post. Wrote most of the Genealogy News Bytes - 24 November 2017 post.
* Went in at 11:30 to take my nap, then watched SDSU football starting at 12:30. Aztecs beat New Mexico 35-10 to end up at 10-2 plus a bowl game.
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to read, check Facebook and add to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch the SDSU basketball game against Georgia. Aztecs won 75-68. Now 5-1 on the season. We had dinner, and I washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, write the Surname post, and work in Ancestry Hints. Resolved about 150, added content and sources to the RootsMagic database. Added to the Best of post.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.