Just another all genealogy day, with some research, some blogging, and a Hangout.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and lbogs, picked her up and home by 9:05 a.m.
* Got into Mondays With Myrt with no problem (first time in awhile) and actually got to talk a bit about a number of topics.
* At 10:45 a.m., noted that Amanuensis Monday - Probate Records for Estate of John Plimpton (1708-1756) of Medfield, Mass. - Part 3 posted, added to the Best Of post, and checked email. Had my nap.
* Had lunch, and online at 1 p.m. to read, then wrote GenealogyBank Changes Their Look and Content and Monday Genea-Pourri.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and worked a bit in AncestryDNA matches.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, watch TV news, and do the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, write the Treasure Chest post, TreeShare, and work in Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the database.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment