Another stay-at-home day, but I had some real life interference that limited my research time.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:45 a.m.
* Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 201: #280 Thomas Dill (1682-1718) of Medford, Massachusetts posted, and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 17 November 2017.
* Added to the Best Of post, and answered email. Took my nap. Up at 12:20 to have lunch.
* Online at 12:40 p.m. to read, then worked on the Genealogy News Bytes - 17 November 2017 post. Also worked on the Bible Study for Saturday.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and checked Ancestry Search results for Member Trees. They work today.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, read the paper, watched TV news, and washed dishes,
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to write the two Saturday posts, then worked on the Bible Study some more. Answered more email.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.