This was another stay-at-home genealogy day, but I didn't advance the research ball a whole lot. I did get my inbox emptied.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:45 s.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 200: #279 Mary (Boyden) Guild (1708-1776) of Massachusetts posted and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 10 November 2017.
* Answered email, made a report for a Auble line, and sent it off to a new 4th cousin. Took my nap. Had lunch.
* Online at 12:30 p.m. to read, then worked on the Genealogy News Bytes - 10 November 2017 post.
* Worked on the Surname Saturday post, then checked Twitter and Facebook. Got the database updated on the flash drive and in my pocket for Saturday.
* Went in for dinner at 5:15 p.m., watched TV news, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the SNGF post, then worked in RootsMagic matching FSFT profiles, and adding content to the database.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered more email, and checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Post a Comment