I knew this was a stay at home day, and that Wednesday through Saturday will be busy with our house guests, Paul and Deb, so today was my "get some blogs done" day so that my dear readers don't think I'm slacking off.
* Dropped Linda off, then read email and blogs, picked her up and we were home by 9:10 a.m.
* Noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1818 Baptism Record of Alexander Whittle in Chorley, Lancashire posted, then wrote 2017 Rockstar Genealogists Announced. Wrote four more posts for the week also.
* Went in at 11:15 to take my nap, up at noon to have lunch, then online to add to the Best Of post, write another future post, and wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 24 October 2017.
* Wrote a Seavers news post, then checked Twitter and Facebook, and checked FTDNA for my Kemp match. Looked for others. Answered several of Cheryl's emails. Added a few folks to the database in effort to find my connection to them.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, and watch the World Series. Came in at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote another post, added to the Best Of post, and TreeShared.
* Went in to watch the end of the game, Dodgers won 3-1, and then watched Finding Your Roots. Three interesting and surprising stories.
* Online at 9 p.m. to read, check Facebook, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours a 8 blog posts. Still have at least four to go through Saturday, but maybe I can sneak them in.
Post a Comment