This was a CVGS day - the Research Group.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and home by 9:10 a.m.
* Noted that Grandgirls and Gorillas at the Safari Park -- Post 481 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted and wrote THAGS/FHF "Back 2 Research" eConference is Saturday, 23 September and set it for later. Added to the Best Of post.
* Rested my eyes, then left at 11 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch and to the library for the CVGS Research Group.
* Got set up, we had 11 attendees, and I spent an hour describing my month and news of the month, then attendees described their successes and challenges. Home by 2:30 p.m.
* Read, added to the Best Of post, and worked on Marshman some more, then wrote Too Many Samuel Marshmans in Wiltshire. Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, eat dinner, read the paper, put out the trash, and started my Brad Thor book. Padres lost to Twins 3-1 in 10 innings, drat, so 65-81 on the season.
* Online at 9 p.m. to read, wrote the Treasure Chest post, and TreeShared to the AMT. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
Post a Comment