This was not quite a full genealogy day -out to lunch and then watched the Padres game tonight, but I got some things done.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:35 a.m.
* Noted that 1730 Marriage Record of Henry Smith and Ruth Barbur in Medfield, Mass. - - Post 383 of Treasure Chest Thursday posted, then wrote FamilySearch Partners with Social Media App Famicity. Added to the Best Of post, and took my nap/rest.
* Left at 10:50 a.m. for Sunset at the Park and lunch with my Rohr engineer retiree group. Only 8 there today. Home by 12:45 p.m.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and searched for and transcribed a newspaper article for Seavers in the News - Did Joshua Seaver Lead a Double Life?
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then worked on the 52 Ancestors biography.
* Went in at 5:20 p.m. for dinner, and watched TV news. Online at 6:15 p.m. to write the 52 Ancestor post and then TreeShared.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, read my Delaware book, and tried to update the Detective talk on the laptop. It kept failing at one slide. Drat. Padres won 3-0 over Rockies, so now 69-84 on the season.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, then edited the Detective talk for Santee and CVGS and saved them as PDFs, and put them in Dropbox. Need to put them on the flash drive too.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.
Post a Comment