We went to the Padres game on Tuesday night, so I didn't journal.
1) Tuesday, 15 August 2017:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m.
* noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1900 U.S. Census Record for Christena Brookey Household in Clay County, South Dakota posted, added to the Best Of post, answered email, and wrote Tombstone Tuesday - Cornelius Feather (1777-1853) Gravestone.
* Took my 90 minute nap, had lunch, then worked on Genealogy News Bytes - 15 August 2017 and the Wednesday morning post. Checked Twitter and Facebook. TreeShared the RootsMagic database.
* We left at 5 p.m. for the trolley station, ate dinner at Tin Fish, and in Petco Park by 6:30 p.m. Padres won 8-4 over Phillies, so now 53-66 on the season, and we are 8-7 in person (I think). Home by 10:30 p.m. to read and go to bed. Genealogy this day was 7.0 hours.
2) Wednesday, 16 August:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and we went to the 99cent store. Home by 10 a.m.
* noted that Zoo Fun in May 2013 - Post 477 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted and wrote Book Review: "Death Finds A Way: A Janie Riley Mystery" by Lorine McGinnis Schulze.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and took a short nap. Went in at 12:30 p.m. to eat lunch and watch the Padres game, read the paper, and read my book. Padres won 3-0 so now 54-66 on the season. There is hope for 70-76 winds, I think, better than what was projected.
* Online at 3:15 p.m. to read, then wrote FamilySearch Digital Microfilm Update and checked Facebook and Twitter.
* Went in for dinner at 5 p.m., watched TV news, put out the trash, and finished the laundry.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, write the Treasure Chest post for Thursday, and worked in Ancestry Hints. Resolved over 300 of them, adding content and sources to the RootsMagic database.
* Checked facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.