And so August begins, warmish and muggy, thunder clouds overhead but no thunder/lightning here.
1) Tuesday, 1 August 2017
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and we went to Ralphs for groceries. Home by 9:45 a.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1870 U.S. Census Record for John Brocke Family in Cedar County, Nebraska posted, and wrote Added or Updated Record Collections on MyHeritage - 1 August 2017. Answered email, and took my nap. Ate lunch.
* Worked on the News post, then updated the AMT with TreeShare, and worked through more Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to the database. Checked Facebook but forgot to tweet. Finished up the Genealogy News Bytes -- 1 August 2017 post and let it go.
* Worked some more on Ancestry Hints in RootsMagic.
* We left at 4:50 p.m. for the trolley, ate dinner at Tin Fish, and in Petco Park by 6:40 p.m. Padres beat the Twins 3-0 so now 48-58 on the season.
* Home by 10:30 p.m., but didn't journal. Genealogy this day was 7.0 hours.
2) Wednesday, 2 August 2017:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, wrote Sax and Goldschmied Graves in Home of Peace Cemetery -- Post 475 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday, picked her up, and home by 9:10 a.m.
* Wrote CVGS Program Review - "Try to Remember -- Never Forget," printed off the Board stuff, and took my nap.
* Left at 11 a.m. for lunch at McDonalds, then to the library to talk to John, and at 12 noon joined the board meeting. Home by 1:30 p.m. Watched the Padres game, read the paper, and dozed a bit. Padres lost to Twins 5-2, so now 48-59.
* Online at 3:15 p.m. Added to the Best Of post, answered email, checked Twitter and Facebook, and wrote Changes to RootsMagic 7 in Version 7.5 and Updates. Did some planning for the Saturday presentation at Bonita.
* Went in at 5:20 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, put out the trash, etc. Took my block walk.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest post, matched AMT data and RM data, then worked for two hours in Ancestry Hints on the big tree, adding content and sources for the recent additions to the tree. Resolved 180 Hints. Sources up to 85,730.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.
Post a Comment