Another stay-at-home genealogy day, and another Padres loss. It was warm outside today - probably 85F to 90F, but it didn't get above 81F in the genea-cave.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up at 8:45 and home before 9 to join Mondays With Myrt.
* It took 25 minutes, one reboot, and four tries to get onto the panel - it's probably time for a new computer. Finally made it, and discussed my two Amanuensis Monday posts about Shubael Seaver's land records that were really probate records.
* Noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 11 to 17 June 2017 and Amanuensis Monday - Deed Records for Shubael Seaver (1640-1730) in Roxbury, Massachusetts - Part 2 posted. Wrote four posts for the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog.
* Took a nap, ate lunch, then worked in Genealogy Bank. found a George Seaver who died in 1899 and lived in Pueblo, Colorado. Figured out who his parents were with the help of an online tree, and added his family to my database.
* Wrote Dear Randy: Can You Answer These Ancestry.com Questions? Added to the Best Of post, and checked Twitter and Facebook
* Went in at 4:45 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, and the Padres game. Read the paper, and then my book. Padres lost 3-2 to Cubs in a close game. That's 7 in a row with decent starting pitching, but we're only 4-3 in those games. Now 28-43. Washed dishes, and walked up and down the block.
* Online at 8:15 p.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest post and this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment