We're back from Jamboree - you can read all about my exploits in SCGS Genealogy Jamboree 2017 Blog Compendium. This was a full day of catching up.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, picked her up and home by 9:05 a.m. Jumped into Mondays With Myrt and talked about, guess what? Yep, Jamboree.
* Noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 4 to 10 June 2017 posted, and wrote Amanuensis Monday - Deed Records for Shubael Seaver (1640-1730) in Roxbury, Massachusetts - Part 1 (I transcribed the deed last week).
* Added to the Best Of and SCGS posts, then took a nap. Had lunch.
* Online at 12:30 p.m. to make the master for the CVGS newsletter, and went down to print it off and mail it.
* Wrote More Photos From the SCGS Genealogy Jamboree 2017 and checked Twitter and Facebook. Found records for the Paul family, saved them to the family files, and wrote the Treasure Chest Tuesday post.
* Went in at 5:15 to watch TV, eat dinner, and water the front plants.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of and SCGS posts, and then went in to putl otino on Linda's feet.
* Lori called at the start of the Padres game, and I read the paper and my book after that. Padres beat the Reds 9-3, so now 25-40 on the season, and 7-7 in the last 14 games.
* Added to the posts, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Post a Comment