This was a stay-at-home day with a Padres game, so I didn't get a lot of research done, but I crossed a task off my list.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, and we went grocery shopping. Home by 9:40 a.m.
* Online to add to the Best Of post, note that 52 Ancestors - Week 179: #258 Isaac Read (1704-1780) of Sudbury, Massachusetts posted, and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 16 June 2017. Took a short nap.
* Online at 11 a.m. to read, then worked on More Historical Newspaper Articles on Richard T. Seaver and set it for later.
* Updated the two SDGS presentations and syllabi for the SDGS July meeting, and emailed them to the Program Chair.
* Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 16 June 2017 and set it for later. Took another short nap.
* Online to read, check Facebook, and worked in the database adding lines to AncestryDNA matches. Wrote the Surname Saturday post.
* Went in at 5:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, eat dinner, read the paper, read some of American Ancestors magazine, and read my book. Padres lost 6-5 in 10 innings to Milwaukee, so now 27-41 on the season.
* Online at 8:30 p.m. to read, write the SNGF post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
Post a Comment