It's May gray in San Diego - highs in the 60s, lows in the 50s, and overcast most of the day. They are good days to work in the yard or hide in the cave. The Padres are in a death spiral.
1) Tuesday, 16 May:
* Dropped Linda, read email and blogs, picked her up, and we went to the grocery store.
* Home by 9:45 a.m. to note that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1796 Marriage of Torjer Olsen and Anna Siursdtr in Voss, Norway and to write up Pennsylvania Genealogy on American Ancestors is Free for May 16-23, 2017.
* Worked in Ancestry for awhile on database people, then took a nap. Up at noon to review the hillside guy and pay him. The hillside weeds have been whacked. If it doesn't rain, we're good until December. He may do the fence for us.
* Had lunch, then online to read, work in FamilySearch Family Tree, check Facebook, and clean up the database a bit. Added to the Best Of post and answered email. Wrote the Wordless post. I have no clue where the time went.
* We left at 5 p.m. for the trolley, ate at Tin Fish and in Petco Park by 6:30. Brewers scored 5 in the first and won 6-2. Just missed the 10 p.m. trolley but home by 10:45. We are now 3-3 in person.
* didn't even look at the computer. Finally got to sleep at midnight. Genealogy this day was 6.5 hours.
2) Wednesday, 17 May: awake at 5:15 a.m., so 5 hours plus - not enough sleep.
* Dropped Linda, read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and picked her up; home by 9:15 a.m. Noted that Day 11 on the 2012 Legacy Cruise At Sea -- Post 464 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted and wrote Announcing the 14th Unlock the Past Cruise (Alaska 2018).
* Worked in FamilySearch Family Tree a bit. Randomly worked in the database finding records and sources for persons.
* Took a 90 minute nap after the short night. Had lunch, then online to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 17 May 2017. Worked in database some more. Found a Sephrona clue on FSFT and modified my database to reflect her as second wife to Abram Kemp.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, and put out the trash. Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest post, then resolved 71 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and read my Patterson book. Pds lost 3-1 in the 9th to Brewers, so now 15-27 on the season. Death spiral. If they get good starting pitching, they don't hit, and then the relievers give it up. 3rd time this week.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, answer email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.