It was a rainy day all day, so the Padres were rained out. That meant a big genealogy day for me. Yay!
* Read email and blogs while watching Fox News Sunday, then off to church at 9:30. Home by 11:20 a.m.
* Finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs -- 30 April to 6 May 2017 post, then worked on the Amanuensis Monday transcription and post. Had lunch, online to answer email and start the new Best Of post.
* Finished up the CVGS newsletter and sent it off to the proofers.
* Looked at Geni, checked Facebook, watched the RootsMagic video, and rested my eyes. Noted that Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of 30 April to 6 May 2017 posted.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, eat dinner and wash dishes. Still raining.
* Online at 6:50 p.m. to read email and blogs, the worked in Ancestry resolving 21 1910 census entries from Worcester County, Mass. for Seaver folks, adding content and sources. Sources now at 83,340.
* Checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7 hours.