It's Friday already? And 12 days into May? Where does the sand in the hourglass go? Today brought one more challenge completed. Not in genealogy, of course.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and home by 9:10 a.m. Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 175: #254 Mulford Martin (1763-????) of New Jersey and New York posted, and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 12 May 2017 and "Journal of Genetic Genealogy" is Revived, and Free to Access and set them for later.
* Called AAA at 10:15 to get the Lincoln jumped, and they came by 10:40. Jumped it, and I drove it down to Don's for service. He hooked it up to the battery charger right away. Had to walk the mile home (uphill most of the way, I stopped twice to catch my breath) but I was home by 11:30. The car may be ready on Monday. Another life task completed - next is probably the fence and the trust.
* Added to the Best Of and NGS blogs, and then took my nap. Up at 12:30 and had lunch, then online to see what mischief I could find. Worked in the database for awhile trying to find data for families - had some success adding content and sources to several Seaver families. Also did some matching in FamilySearch Family Tree.
* Was going to write a We're Related post but realized that I needed to write the two Saturday posts, so I did. Checked Twitter and Facebook too.
* Went in at 5:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, eat dinner, read the paper, do the dishes and read my robert Crais book. Padres won 6-3 over the Chicago White Sox, so now 14-22 on the season.
* Online at 8:45 p.m. to read, add to the NGS post, and write this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.