It was a fairly full genealogy day, but I made little progress on my projects.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and we went to Dollar Tree again for Easter cards and candy. Home by 10 a.m.
* Noted that 2012 Legacy Cruise - Part 3: Post 459 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, and added to the Best Of post, then rested my eyes.
* Left at 11 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, then to the library and got set up for the Research Group meeting. We had 14, and it went long because someone talked too much (not me!). Home at 2:45 p.m. to watch the end of the Padres game. Pads won 6-0 over Rockies, so now 5-5 on the season.
* Online at 3 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote My "Improved" FamilyTreeDNA Ethnicity Estimates. Answered email and checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, put out the trash, and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, look for data for the 52 Ancestors biography (can't find my notebook!) and wrote the Treasure Chest post. Answered more email and looked for my special forms - finally found them, I need to get them all in one place that I can remember.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7 hours.