It's already the 20th day of April? I actually started on one of my new presentations today but then the Internet got slow.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and home by 9:10 a.m.
* Noted that 1785 Birth and Baptism Record of John Potman in Walpack, N.J. - Post #361 of Treasure Chest Thursday posted, and added to the Best Of post.
* Started in on my new Education presentation and got maybe 15% done. Had lunch, dozed off in my chair, and online again to note that New Living DNA Project Aims to Map Germany’s Genetic History posted.
* Worked more on the presentation, but had to reboot because the Internet got slow (I think it was an ISP problem), and it worked OK, so worked a bit in Legacy with reports - getting an error on an Ancestor Book.
* Wrote Seavers in the News - 1976 Obituary of Charles H. Seaver. Checked Facebook and did a bit of research on the children of Charles H. Seaver - managed to add spouses and BMD data.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, ate dinner, and online at 6 p.m. to read email and blogs quickly, and then back to the TV to watch the Padres beat the Snakes 4-1 in another well-pitched game. Padres are now 7-10, and 7-6 in well-pitched games by Padres pitchers. We aren't scoring much!
* Online at 9 p.m. to read, then wrote the 52 Ancestors post for Friday, and wrote thisp ost. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.