It's only Friday? It seemed like Saturday because the house cleaner came. I actually did something useful this morning and tonight.
* Dropped Linda off, then off to my doctor's appointment at 8 a.m. (smart move to make this early in the morning), then picked her up. This was a routine appointment, the doc actually weighed me and did vital signs because the nurse was busy. No problems. He still wants me to have a colonoscopy...
* Home by 9:10 a.m. to read, add to the Best Of post and note that 52 Ancestors - Week 168: #241 Anna (Van Vorst) (Van den Bogart) Kemp (1732-1789) of Fredericksburgh, Ontario posted.
* Worked on the taxes and got through the first pass for everything. Great news - a refund from both State and Feds.
* Had lunch, then rested my eyes and dozed (?) for an hour.
* Online at 1 p.m. to write New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 24 March 2017 and then wrote This Week's We're Related Relationships - 24 March 2017.
* Answered email, checked Facebook and added to the Best Of post.
* Went out at 4 p.m. to weed the front rose planters - got one done and a start on the second one. Linda was happy. In at 5:15 p.m. to wash up, then ate dinner, watched basketball and read the paper.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the two Saturday posts, then corrected a family in FamilySearch Family Tree which an idiot changed - taking away the husband and six of seven kids. I put them all back but it was a struggle, then worked on Dutch church records for a Putman family adding content and sources.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.
Post a Comment