Only two weeks now until RootsTech and I need to get into my Research Log to see what I need to do at the FHL. I will probably go there on Wednesday during the Innovation Summit day.
* Dropped Linda at the Y (first time in 6 days), then home to read email and blogs, picked her up and home to note that A Visit in 2011 From Linda's Brother and Sister-in-Law - Post 449 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Wrote JoyFLIPS Partners with FamilySearch to Provide Additional Ways of Discovering and Preserving Family History and set it for later. Rested my eyes for about 20 minutes.
* Left at 11 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, then to the library for my talk on Digital Microfilm to CVGS. Was all set to go at 11:40. The meeting started at 12:10, and I ended at 1:15. We had only 26 in attendance - disappointing. Oh well, I got paid. The audience seemed to learn from it.
* Home by 2:45 p.m. to read email and blogs, then took an hour nap, and online at 4 p.m. to write Exploring the New FamilySearch Collection "Pennsylvania Civil Marriages, 1677-1950." Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, read the paper, put the trash out, and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and wrote a Treasure Chest post for Thursday. Answered several emails and it's after 9, so I wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.