Almost typed 2016 in the subject line...still have to think about it!
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and home by 9:15.
* noted that Visiting Old World Wisconsin - Post 4-- Post 448 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted and wrote Ancestry Sets AncestryDNA Sales Record Over Holiday Period and Fourth Quarter and set it for later. Added to the Best Of post and answered email. Transferred RootsTech syllabus articles to the file folder.
* Left at 11 a.m. for lunch at McDonalds, then to the library to sit in on John's group and copy the pages for Thomas in Belgium. Home by 12:45.
* Read, then took a short nap. Online at 2 p.m. for set off the RootsMagic tree from FSFT, but canceled it after 6 hours. Researched and wrote My 23andMe Ancestry Timeline. Worked in Minnesota birth records to add some Seavers to the database. Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to fix dinner, eat, watch TV, put out the trash, read the paper and wash dishes. Sent some syllabus articles to email.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, write the Treasure chest post for Thursday, and then worked in FSFT matching persons and adding content to RootsMagic for some Buck families, and standardizing and adding data for Buck families in FSFT.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post, and I'm done. Genealogy today was 10 hours.