More shopping, no success. The story of my gift-giving life. Cloudy today, rain tonight and tomorrow.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and we went grocery shopping. Home by 9:45 a.m.
* Noted that 1801 Marriage Record for Amos Underhill and Polly Medcalf in Piermont, N.H. -- Treasure Chest Thursday Post #344 posted, and wrote My Favorite Record Collections - #2: U.S. Social Security Death Index.
* Took a nap, had lunch, added to the Best Of post, then went shopping at Plaza Bonita. What a waste of time. Drat.
* Home by 2 p.m. to read, answer email, check Facebook, and print out about 50 page 2 of the Christmas letter. Wrote Incline Software Releases Ancestral Quest 15. Worked a bit in FamilySearch Family Tree on a Seaver line.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV, read the paper, and worked on the Christmas cards and letters. got them done and ready to mail.
* Online at 8 p.m. to read, then wrote the 52 Ancestors post, and looked for more N.H. records on FamilySearch.
* Added to the Best Of post, and answered email, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.9 hours.