Just another genealogy day here in the cave. Did some blogging, did some database work, didn't get the Christmas letter done or labels printed.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:40 a.m.
* Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 154: #217 Joanna (Lavor) Vaux (1763-1836) of South Petherton, Somerset posted, then wrote New Records Available to Search this Findmypast Friday, 9 December 2016 and set it for later. Answered email, and added to the Best Of post.
* Took my nap. Online at 12 noon to read, then to research and write Comparison of Database Matches by Record Providers - Seaver Surname. Worked on and wrote This Week's We're Related Relationships, 9 December 2016. We almost went shopping but the coupon starts on Sunday.
* Wrote the Surname Saturday post. Worked a bit in matching Seaver folks in FamilySearch Family Tree. Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5:30 to watch TV news, read the paper, and we ate dinner late. Online at 7:15 p.m. to read, work in the database in the Wi names. Got down to Williamson, adding content and sources.
* Answered email, read blogs, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.