Where did November go? Where has 2016 gone? Day after day rolls by and it seems like it goes too fast. 26 days until Christmas.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, we went to the grocery store, then took her for her dental cleaning, and I went to Costco for stuff. Home by 11 a.m.
* Noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1910 U.S. Census Record for Nicholas Brocke Family in Latah County, Idaho posted and wrote Library of Congress, Digital Public Library of America to Form New Collaboration.
* Sleepy, so took my nap early. Online at 12:50 to read, ate lunch, then answered email, added to the Best Of post, and worked on the We names in my database.
* Researched and wrote Seavers in the News - Charles E. Seaver Dies in 1913, then checked Facebook and worked on the surnames again.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to read the paper, watch TV and eat dinner. Got the box of stuff and put most of it back on top of the TV bookcase. Online at 7:15 p.m. to read, then wrote the Wordless Wednesday post, and helped Linda with the SF picture.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.