I had a pretty good nights sleep and was pretty chipper all day. It was cooler today - only in the low 70s here.
* Dropped Linda off, read email and blogs, picked her up, and we shopped at Ralphs for groceries. Home by 9:35 a.m.
* Noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1920 U.S. Census for the Severt Leland Household in San Francisco, California posted, and wrote Tuesday's Tip: FREE NARA Virtual Genealogy Fair is October 26-27, 2016 and set it for later.
* Left at 11:30 a.m. for the dentist. She took off the temp bridge, inspected the bone graft, pronounced it good, and installed the temp bridge again. On the way home I noticed that it was sensitive when I bite down on it - wasn't before today. Drat.
* Home by 12:30 p.m. Had some lunch, answered email, added to the Best Of post, and took my nap.
* Online at 2:15 p.m. to read, then worked in FamilySearch Family Tree matching folks in the Underhill line, and merging duplicates, and added some family members in the descendants of Amos.
* Checked Facebook, checked out newest Ancestry Hints, and found Francis Bloodgood's will.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, read the paper, and watched the World Series game. Came in at 6:30 p.m. to finish up You Never Know What Hint You're Going to Get!
* Back to watch the World Series, and read more chapters in the Goodwin book. Indians won 6-0.
* Online at 8:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote the Wordless Wednesday post. Checked Ancestry Hint numbers. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.