We went to Huntington Beach for Charlie's 2nd birthday on Saturday, and home on Sunday to watch the Chargers and the Padres both lose.
* Dropped Linda off, and home to read blogs and email, then picked her up, and home to join Mondays with Myrt. Noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 338: Account and Receipts of Heirs of John Metcalf (1622-1690) posted.
* Noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 4 to 10 September 2016 posted, and wrote Post Number 10,000 on Genea-Musings and set it for later. Decided to not blog any more today. Had lunch.
* Finished up the CVGS Newsletter, made the print master and the labels and went to the UPS Store at 1:30 p.m. Home by 2:15 p.m. to take my nap.
* Online at 3:20 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and wrote the Tuesday post.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, and read the paper. Watered the front plants and pulled weeds. Online at 6:30 p.m. to send the CVGS newsletter via email. Answered email.
* Went in at 7:20 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper and finish my Baldacci book. Checked email, blogs and Facebook on the tablet. Padres beat Giants 4-0, so now 60-85.
* Online to read, add to the Best Of post, email had a Seaver obit so I added it to the database. Checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.